Can see baby again tomorrow... :)
Motherhood - an amazing experience; never felt this excited before.
In fact, the more i 'feel' my baby, the bond develops stronger following each passing day - this special feeling shared only between us, occasionally with Daddy too.
And it is this special bond that changes one's mindset.
The sense of responsibility becomes stronger, maturity level reaches a higher level.
Gone were the days when I said: One is enough; during the days which were filled with nothing but morning sickness. When I first felt my baby's tiny 'boxing-workout', I forgot all about the worstest vomit. :)
Now, only in my 2nd trimester, I was already talking about the 2nd one and even the 3rd one!! Isn't this amazing - how a little life can change a mother's mindset so dramastically.
Perhaps this is what it truly means by 'Life makes WONDERS'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment