23 July 2009

Just A Dream But It Made Me Teared Non-Stop

That must be a very bad dream I had, as I can feel Alexis moving that much.
Perhaps she was trying to wake Mummy up to stop the bad dream?
Ok, she managed to 'kick' me up.
I woke up to find myself tearing non-stop and worst 'pouring' even worst.

What was the dream about?
I was not wanted anymore... :-''(
How can that happened - the least that I would expect!

I sms-ed Aaron, related the dream to him.
He called within seconds and there I go again, 'raining heavily'.
I guessed I must have worried the hell out of Aaron =p.
He kept on assuring me that everything is fine, it was just a bad dream, nothing of such is going to happen - NEVER will.

Then went on to tell me he had a 'bad' dream last nite too; dreamt of BIG SHIT in toilet bowl and LIZARDS!... hahaha - that sure made me laughed!

Babies, I love YOU!!!

No comments: